Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Mini-Hiatus

To have a full-time hobby grew to be much more expensive than I originally planned. And my money supply is much more limited than I wish it would be.

So, what with the costs of film, processing, printing (myself or having it done), and/or Polaroid film I've slowed down somewhat.

I think I have a handful of Polaroids that I should probably scan and share. Hopefully I'll get around to it eventually.

Until then, I'm still on the lookout for a light-weight 35mm camera that has a look that inspires me (picture taking look, not just physical look) so I can take more pictures for cheaper with a much faster process time. 120 film was wearin' me down.

So, until my next scan, stay tuned and we'll see how this all develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment