Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ano Nuevo


Here's a double entry since I slacked off yesterday.


These are from two trips I took to Ano Neuvo a couple of years ago.


If you see any strange lumps in any of these three pictures they're sleeping elephant seals!

When we went the pups (or wieners) were just lounging, playing, and passing the days before being able to leave the beach as young adults.

If anyone is considering going I'd recommend it. It's a nice short walk and what's more exciting than seeing Californian native wildlife?

(I'm still loving the color of the sky from this film)

1 comment:

  1. Hey heyyy I totally went there on a class field trip where we actually had to WALK NEXT TO/THROUGH the elephant seals. Theyre so gross looking haha. But the weiners are adorable. Love your pic, I was just scanning your blog and recognized it immediately. Beautiful!!
    -Sonja

    ReplyDelete