Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All Aflash and Aglow and Full of Wonder -- Spinning

(Diana, Barcelona, Spain)


This morning, on a complete high from last night's film processing excitement, all I could think about was film, film, film. I felt like I was... happy. Strange, I know. I felt like throwing a parade. And everyone who knows me knows that there is little more that I love more than a parade.

Work brought crashing back down to earth just a little though.

But I refuse to let it bring me down too much.

Future photography plans:

  • Take as many photographs today and tomorrow as possible.
  • Get some practice processing Wednesday or Thursday
  • Take even more pictures over the weekend! (Camping!)
  • Try to fit in processing them on Monday before class.
  • Finish my B&W I class
I'm currently debating whether I should take B&W II next, and further develop (ha ha, develop) this skill set before I move on, or if I should take Color I, where I know I'll ultimately head.

I am absolutely enthralled. Which is new for me. New, different, and such a good thing. A breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment