Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Chemical Magic

World,

Are you ready?

It sounds a little crazy but... the high have of my day, my week, my month, hell maybe even my year has been tonight.

Tonight for the first time I printed the pictures I processed.

It's an indescribable feeling to see your images, your vision, your work and your effort come into fruition with a few shakes of a canister, some sizing adjustments, and a couple agitations.


This is my contact sheet from my first roll processed. Take note of the light leaks that start about mid-way. I don't QUITE know what it was, but I have a strong feeling it was because while winding I sort of broke the camera winder. I hope that's all it was (I've fixed it since then). I have to develop another roll to be sure and/or determine if I just have a broken camera. I'll consider it a happy accident for now given that no awesome pictures were ruined.

And now....

Are you ready for it?

I couldn't even contain myself during class. Laughing at my dog over and over everytime I looked at it.

World, welcome my very first completely processed and printed picture by me: Sydney






I am absolutely breathless with anticipation for the possibilities of what can be created. For the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment